Need help with your creative business?
What Art School Didn’t Teach You assists emerging to mid-career artists on tackling a project or goal in mind. Consultations are designed with your needs and your creative style in mind. We are here to assist, coach, talk, and mentor you along the way towards your own success.
Consultation sessions are held at a private art studio in Minneapolis, MN. There are flexible options for consulting including meeting at your studio space or a local coffee shop.
Typical consultation sessions last between 1-2 hours. Clients usually choose to meet multiple times while working through a goal or project.
What Can I Work on Through a Consultation Session?
- Artist statement review
- Artist CV & resume review
- Grant proposal review
- Grant project coaching
- Studio support & organization
- Small business start up or management
- Social networking coaching
- Artist business skills
- Project accountability
What Can I Expect with Consulting?
- Personal one-on-one arts business training and strategies
- Active learning and skill building set at your pace
- Self-directed curriculum, you decide consultation topic and direction
- A new sense of possibility, increased productivity and supported creativity
- Affordable coaching aimed at emerging and mid-career artists on a budget
- Accountability, follow-up, and feedback aimed at helping you succeed
Consulting is Not…
- Therapy of any sort
- Art therapy