Need help with your small business?
What Art School Didn’t Teach You assists creative entrepreneurs on tackling your business goals. Consultations are designed with your business needs and your creative style in mind.
We are here to assist, coach, talk, and mentor you along the way towards your own success.
Where are Consultations Held?
Consultation sessions are typically held at your business location, especially if its a brick and mortar location. Consultations are for one business owner, however multi-person consultations or group consultation options are available.
There are additional options for consulting digitally. Please reach out via email for digital or phone consultations.
What Can I Work on Through a Consultation Session?
- Small business start up and resources
- Social networking & marketing of products or services
- Project launch & accountability
- Organization and business system set up
- Business acumen skills
- Product merchandising and window display
- Customer service and business professionalism skills
What Can I Expect with Consulting?
- Personal one-on-one arts business training and strategies
- Active learning and skill building set at your pace
- Self-directed curriculum, you decide consultation topic and direction
- A new sense of possibility, increased productivity and supported creativity
- Affordable coaching aimed at emerging and mid-career artists on a budget
- Accountability, follow-up, and feedback aimed at helping you succeed
What Types of Business have you Worked with in the Past?
I have assisted a variety of small businesses with their goals which have included launching a newly published book by a local author, digital marketing and social media for an artisan olive oil shop, general business management and launching of a maker space, assisting with designing interventions and programming for a music therapist.
Consulting is Not…
- Therapy of any sort
- Art therapy